|Becky's Top Five Reasons to do a European River Cruise|
River Cruising is the biggest new trend in cruising. Here’s my top five reasons I love a river cruise.
1. It’s a country club atmosphere! These ships only carry around 150 passengers, you get to know everyone by sight.
2. It’s an all inclusive product. Usually one shore excursion is included at each port of call; and wine and beer is complimentary at lunch and dinner time. The ships also have bicycles you can ride whenever you are at a port of call. Let me tell you, pedaling along the banks of the Danube is a fun thing to do. Of course a glass of wine while cycling makes it much easier to get over any hills!
3. I love the local entertainment that is brought on board the ship that reflects the culture of the countries we sail to. We just had a marvelous Beer Fest on our last river cruise.
4. It’s all in the details, the level of personal service on board the ship is outstanding. The cruise manager becomes like a part of your family. In fact on our last cruise I wanted to bring my cruise manager home with me because she was just the most energetic person I had ever seen.
On one of our river cruises Dale and I made it to Budapest but our luggage did not, the cruise manager took care of making all the calls to track it down, now that is what I call service!
5. I love sitting on the sun deck of a ship sipping wine and watching the world go by. It’s so much fun to see people waving at you from the banks of the river.
LET’S PLAN YOUR DREAM RIVER CRUISE NOW!